A Picturesque Lifestyle, Located Between Downtown and Coastal Sarasota
Welcome to Peninsula Sarasota, a rare, exclusive enclave that’s at the epicenter of a tropical escape, yet within walking distance of the country’s best beaches and vibrant arts-and-culture-centric Sarasota.
23 Ultra-luxe Residences on Golden Gate Point
From the moment you step off your private elevator at Peninsula Sarasota, directly into your foyer, you’ll be enveloped in an expansive yet intimate oasis. The sprawling, open design, calming decor, and spa-inspired color palette instantly convey a soothing sense of relaxation. Soaring 10-foot ceilings, windows, and glass doors showcase breathtaking views of the Sarasota Bay, Ringling Bridge or Bayfront, which act as a cinematic background throughout your residence.
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
Total: 3,382 sq.ft.
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
Total: 2,670 sq.ft.
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths + Den
Total: 3,428 sq.ft.
- Spacious great room interiors with expansive entertainment area featuring captivating views through full-height glass doors and windows
- Residences with exquisite finishes offering 3-bedrooms, and 3-bedroom with den ranging from 2,400 to over 3,000 sq. ft.
- 3 Penthouse Residences with the ultimate bay and cityscape views offer access to private Rooftop Terraces.
- To the East spectacular views from the fifth floor up of Marina Jack and the Sarasota Bay, and Ringling Bridge to the West. Stunning azure blues of Big Pass, the Gulf, Lido Key, and Longboat Key can be enjoyed from the top floors.
- Covered parking with secured entry with two spaces and one designated EV charging station per residence
- Private access-controlled elevators opening to individual residence entry vestibules
- Voluminous ceilings and full height sliding glass windows and doors
- Spacious, private terraces with built-in outdoor, gas grills for al fresco dining taking advantage of superior marina, bay, and skyline views.
- Engineered hardwood or large format porcelain flooring throughout the residence
- Designer kitchens featuring sleek European-inspired cabinetry, Quartz countertops with waterfall edge on the island and top-of-the-line Gaggenau appliances and Rohl plumbing fixtures
- Separate Laundry Room with full-size washer and dryer
- Primary suites include expansive walk-in closets and luxurious spa-like bath retreats
- Designer appointed bathrooms include European cabinetry, premium Quartz countertops, soaking tubs, Waterworks fixtures and glass enclosed walk-in showers
- Exquisitely appointed interiors with a premium lighting package, including recessed lighting and signature fixtures at entry and dining room
- Optional feature walls with bio-fuel fireplaces